123 HP Officejet 4650 Printer
123 HP Officejet 4650 Printer Setup
For setting up the printer, you need to follow certain steps. Let’s see the simple steps to set up 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer in your home.
- Initially, you need to remove the HP Officejet 4650 printer from box
- Now, remove all the packaging materials and plastic wrap from hp printer
- Connect the power cable
- Install the ink cartridges into hp Officejet 4650 printer and load the paper into the input tray of hp printer
- Finally, download from 123.hp.com/setup oj4650 printer software for successful registration and align the cartridges for printing your documents
123 HP Officejet 4650 Printer Services
Printer Drivers are basically used to establish connectivity between your computer and the 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer. Any computer without printer drivers may lead to so many problems, especially for your printer connection. In order to avoid issues, you need to interface hp oj4650 printer driver to your computer.
Printer Manuals are designed to provide guidelines to all the users about the steps to use 123 hp printer setup, computer, and all the product accessories. Overall, 123 HP Printer setup manuals provide you with information for performing various kinds of activities like printing, scanning, faxing and copying.
Upgrade & Support
In this modernized world, technological features are rapidly increasing. So, just to reach the balanced state with the technology you need to upgrade your service. HP printer manufactures are fetching you features based on the technological preference. You just need to upgrade your device regularly for enjoying those services.
Ready To Setup Your 123 HP Officejet 4650 Printer?
Follow instructions to get Your printer Setup, Driver Installation, and Printing with wire, wirelessly
123 HP Officejet 4650 Printer Unboxing and Setting Up
123 HP Officejet 4650 First Time Printer Setup
When a person buys the new gadget or device, he/she is always concerned about setting it up for the first time and installing appropriate driver it to the supporting device. When it comes to the printer, it is a bit confusing as it has to be unboxed and put together. The basic setup of all HP printers is the same and includes the following steps:
- Unbox the 123 hp Officejet 4650 printer from the box
- Remove all the tapes that are attached on the surface and open the cartridge acess door and remove the tapes inside and close it.
- Plug the power cord to the printer and the power board and press the power button.
- Connect the printer to the laptop or PC with the provided USB cable : Wireless connection is not preferred for first time setup as the connection might not be stable
- Now remove the tape on the new ink cartridge: It has to be pulled upwards by holding the cartridge sideways.
- Open carefully the cartridge access door and wait for the cartridge to stay idle at the centre.
- Now insert the new cartridge into the slot gently.
- Once the cartridge is installed, load paper into the input tray and wait for the 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer setup to print the alignment page automatically.
- If the alignment page is not printed automatically, print it manually.
Need Technical Support Ring us @ our Toll Free : 1 844 687 6686
123 HP Officejet 4650 Driver installation
Before starting up your printer installation procedure, just ensure whether your computer interfaced with your printer or not. Luckily, 123 HP Printer Driver is compatible with both the operating systems like Windows and MAC OS. Now, let’s see the step-by-step procedure to install 123 hp OJ4650 printer driver on both Windows and MAC OS.
123 HP Officejet 4650 Driver Installation for Windows
- Initially, make sure whether your system is ready to Install 123.hp.com/oj4650 driver software by opening the windows installation settings
- If your computer is not ready, then search for device installation settings in order to save the device settings by selecting the certain option.
- After updating your windows installation settings, you just need to connect your computer via USB cable or local WIFI network. Interfacing your computer will help to detect the printer by windows during Print driver installation.
- With the help of add print driver wizard, choose the desired connection type and start up your installation procedure.
- Ultimately, test your 123 HP Officejet 4650 printer for ensuring proper connectivity. If any issues occur, just refer to the troubleshooting tips and the information in the user guide for resolving those issues. It also helps you to know the absolute procedure for installing a hp print driver on your device.
123 HP Officejet 4650 Driver Installation for Mac
For obtaining perfect communication between your computer and printer, you need to install 123.hp.com/oj4650 print driver software on your device.
- Initially, check whether your123 HP Officejet 4650 printer is turned on and also ensure the interfacing setup of your device with computer via USB cable or Ethernet connection
- After then, select the system preferences from apple menu and check for the name of your printer in the menu displayed.
- If your oj4650 printer is not on the list, then select “Print using or use” option just for adding the name of your printer.
- In the dialog box appeared, choose the name of your HP Officejet 4650 printer and select add button.
- At the stage, if computer prompts for any installation process just complete those processes by following the instructions.
- Now, it’s time to test your printer connectivity. Just scan or print any document for ensuring your printer performance.
123 HP Officejet 4650 Print Documents
123 HP Officejet 4650 Print a Documents in Windows
Printing a document in Windows involves absolutely easy procedure. If you are unaware about the procedure for printing your document. Thankfully, you can edit the print settings in 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer just for achieving better outcomes.
- Before printing a file, you may edit its properties such as layout, color, and font and so on.
- In the location where you created your document, just click File -> Open button for opening your created document.
- After reviewing your document, again click the file and in the drop-down menu select a print option for viewing print settings.
- In the dialog box appeared, you can edit your printing preferences. Once, you are OK with your document click print menu.
- Finally, your documents are printed instantly with cent percent quality and clarity. It’s really easy to access HP Officejet 4650 printers by everyone.
123 HP Officejet 4650 Print a Documents in Mac
HP printers are usually compatible with both windows and Mac OS. Let’s see the step-by-step guide for printing a document in Mac OS. It’s quite similar to the printing process in Windows OS with slight differences.
- As I said earlier, initially open the document and then click file menu just located at the top left corner of the screen.
- From the drop-down option displayed, choose print option. Click show details option and choose the name of your printer. Now, in the preset menu select the option that suits for your document.
- By employing customize settings, you may edit the page size and you can also create new paper size with manage custom size option.
- Finally, click OK button in order to initiate the printing process.
- Once printing process is done, you will get your documents with absolute quality.
123.hp.com/oj4650 Wireless Services
123 HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Protected Setup
123 HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
You need to install 123 HP Officejet 4650 print drivers and other hp software for your 123 hp printer just to use it on a wireless network. During your hp printer setup procedure, just select the connection type for your wireless network. You need to follow certain steps for setting up a wireless connection in windows.
Step1- Prepare for installation
- Before starting the process, just turn on your computer and the router and also set up the printer.
- For using your computer on a wireless network you need two things such as,
- A computer with wireless network connectivity
- Internet access
Step2- Install the Printer Software
- Now, install your 123 hp oj4650 printer software by 123.hp.com/setup 4650 and by following the on-screen instructions.
- Disconnect USB cable connection if necessary.
- Download 123 HP OJ4650 printer software and install it by following the instructions.
- Choose your 123 HP Officejet 4650 printer name and click “Continue”.
- In the dialog box appeared select wireless network if anything is applicable.
- Finally, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions just to complete the setup procedure.
- Once all the process is done, you can access your HP Printer Network for printing up documents from any location just with the help of internet.
123 HP Officejet 4650 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
Now, it’s time to see the procedure for setting up a wireless network in Mac OS.
Step1- Prepare for installation
- Initially, you need to ensure whether all items are present and disconnect all the USB cables as well as Ethernet cable if necessary.
- Make sure whether your computer and router are turned on, and also check whether your computer is connected to the wireless network for establishing connectivity.
- Now, setup the printer by loading the paper into the input tray and installing ink cartridges.
Step 2- Restore default Wireless Settings on the printer
- Check whether the wireless light is blinking on the control panel settings. Now, a dialog box appears.
- If the wireless light is not blinking, just click and hold the wireless button by pressing cancel button at the same time for 3 seconds. After then, the wireless light will start to blink.
- Now, resume your installation process.
Step3- Install the Software and Print Driver
- On the computer, just start the software and print driver installation process.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines for obtaining successful registration and activation of the software.
Step 4- Setup Wireless Network Connection
- After the installation process, check your network configuration and wireless network SSID and join button just to disconnect your computer and wireless connection until the connection is setup.
- Now, enter the authentication details and choose the type of HP Officejet 4650 printer and click Continue.
- Just install selected software’s on your computer and add your printer if it’s not on the list.
- Click print test page option for ensuring proper setup of the 123 hp oj4650 printer.
- Once you completed your setup the process, you will be able to print copy and scan the documents.
123 HP Officejet 4650 Digital Setup
123 HP Officejet 4650 ePrint Setup
ePrint is an advanced feature in 123 HP Officejet 4650 Printer which enables the user to print a file from anywhere just by sending a mail to the printer. TO enable this, the printer is assigned a unique email ID and it is later used for ePrint. This feature works only if the 123 hp Officejet 4650 printer is connected wireless to the network.
The basic setup instructions for 123.hp.com/setup 4650 printer with Touch display are as follows:
- On your printer Control panel, touch ePrint button: If the icon is not present, touch Web Services Setup à Network setup or Wireless settings to open web services.
- Click print info to obtain the information sheet which contains the email of the printer.
- If there is no email ID present, finds the printer’s claim code and add @hpeprint.com to it.
- The user can use this mail ID to send any file to the printer directly.
If the printer doesn’t have touch screen display:
- Print network configuration page or self test page to obtain the IP address of the printer.
- Enter this IP address in the browser to open the Web services setup page.
- Click Enable or Turn on to enable the ePrint feature.
- Click the Print info page to obtain the email ID of the printer.
This mail ID can be used for ePrinting in 123.hp.com/oj4650 printer.
123 HP Officejet 4650 Cloud Print Setup
HP Google cloud print is another feature which enables the user to print a file from phone using Google cloud. This also works only if the 123 hp Officejet 4650 printer is connected wireless to the network. All you need is a computer running chrome or Chromebook and a Google account. This feature is made especially for Windows OS while iOS uses AirPrint option. The basic steps for setting up Google cloud print are as follows:
- Turn on your hp Officejet 4650 printer.
- Open the Chrome browser and go to settings.
- Go to advanced settings and scroll down to Google Cloud print.
- Click Manage button: If your printer is listed under New device, register it and if it is listed under My devices, it is already registered and is ready to print.
Once it is registered, you can print documents from your phone, computer and web pages directly.
123-hp-support.us is an independent third party technical support provider for computer, software, peripherals and streaming devices. 123-hp-support.us does not hold any affiliation with the hardware manufacturer or software developers unless the relationship is expressly ed. The logos, brands and images used in this website are only for the information about the product. The company 123-hp-support.us is not associated with any of the brands or companies unless specified. We provide only technical assistance and not any warranty for the third-party associated products/services. For such queries regarding the product/services the customer needs to contact the relevant manufacturer.